The Lehigh County Chiefs of Police Association, on behalf of their respective Civil Service Commissions or Municipalities, will be conducting a written examination for Police Officer on Saturday, December 28, 2019 at Parkland High School, Cafeteria (Proceed to main entrance), 2700 North Cedar Crest Boulevard, Allentown, PA 18104.
Parkland High School is not affiliated with the event and the high school should not be contacted regarding the test.
- All applicants shall report for registration at 7:30 am on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 am
- All applicants must bring photo ID and two number 2 pencils.
- Applicants must provide all attached forms at the registration table for the written examination on December 28, 2019. These forms include: Hold Harmless Waiver, Informed Consent Form, and Medical Release Form.
- No food or drink, cell phones, back packs, hats, weapons, or purses, other than those used to carry personal hygiene items, will be permitted into the testing facility.
***EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS - Women and Minority Applicants
are Encouraged to Apply***
|ALBURTIS BOROUGH POLICE
260 Franklin St.
Alburtis, PA 18011
|CATASAUQUA BOROUGH POLICE
90 Bridge St.
Catasauqua, PA 18032
|COPLAY BOROUGH POLICE
98 S 4th St.
Coplay, PA 18037
|COOPERSBURG BOROUGH POLICE
5 N Main St.
Coopersburg, PA 18036
|EMMAUS BOROUGH POLICE
400 W Jubilee St.
Emmaus, PA 18049
|FOUNTAIN HILL BOROUGH POLICE
941 Long St # 1
Fountain Hill, PA 18015
|SALISBURY TOWNSHIP POLICE
3000 S Pike Ave.
Allentown, PA 18103
|SLATINGTON BOROUGH POLICE
125 S Walnut St.
Slatington, PA 18080
|UPPER MACUNGIE TOWNSHIP POLICE
37 Grim Rd.
Breinigsville, PA 18031
|UPPER SAUCON TOWNSHIP POLICE
5500 Camp Meeting Rd.
Center Valley, PA 18034
|SOUTH WHITEHALL TOWNSHIP POLICE
4444 Walbert Ave.
Allentown, PA 18104
|WHITEHALL TOWNSHIP POLICE
3731 Lehigh St.
Whitehall, PA 18052
INSTRUCTIONS: Beginning October 24, 2019 at 8:00 am, a single unified application will be available on line at www.lehighcountypolicetest.com. This application can be used to apply to any one or all twelve of the Departments you are eligible for employment. It is incumbent on the applicant to determine their eligibility based on the attached qualifications. Unified Applications must be completed on-line at www.lehighcountypolicetest.com.
You will not be permitted to take the exam until you complete the application on line and pay the $75 fee by using the Pay Pal account linked to the application.
- NO paper applications will be accepted.
- NO checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Applicants who do not have computer access can go to any public library or one of the participating agencies to complete the application on line.
**ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL CLOSE Friday December 13, 2019 at 5 pm**
Accessing the Candidate Resource Center – Candidate Study Guide
- Located on the red navigation bar at the top of the page you will find a link to our “Resource Center”. Click on this link and you will be brought to that section of the website.
- Once you access the “Resource Center” on the website, simply scroll down the page until you see the section for “Public Safety Resources”. You will need to select the appropriate study guide to download. For those candidates participating in the written entrance level examination for police officer offered by the Lehigh County Chiefs of Police Consortium, you should select the “Entry Level – Police Officer Study Guide”. Please note that once you select the appropriate study guide, it will then open as a PDF file for viewing and/or printing if you so choose.
There will be a physical fitness assessment held on
January 4, 2020 at 8:00 am
at Life Sports Center (LSC) Field House at Muhlenberg College 2400 Chew Street, Allentown, PA 18104-5586 (Click here to download a campus map - Field House is #24 on the map). You will be notified in writing (email and formal letter to follow) and/or phone call, if you are invited to attend the agility test. The standards for successfully completing the agility test are listed on the attached Informed Consent and Medical Release Forms.
- All applicants shall report for registration at 7:15 am on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 8:00 a.m.
- All applicants must bring photo ID and come dressed ready for the assessment.